Friday, October 06, 2006

today two different people on two different buses asked me if i was a teacher. when i said no, they told me i should become one, because i looked like one.

absolute strangers may have now given my life meaning.

also, i love my russian constructivism prof. because he is french. because he runs off on tangents all the time. because he throws in non-sequitors that really totally relate, you just have to be in the right mind-space to get them. because one of them today referenced Einstein on the Beach without explanation. because his comments on my paper may have given me a new outlook, not for the reasons he wrote them, but for what they actually say, and how it relates to all of my own issues. because i laugh regularly in that class, and it's awesome.

oh, the psychic was wrong. i'm not married. she has 52 minutes for things to change and her to be right. but i'm not expecting it.

and, for the first time ever, i took cold medicine, because i was the epitome of miserable yesterday. that stuff works like magic! i'm not better, feel far from it, but i do feel a million times better than i did yesterday afternoon. don't get this flu. it's not fun. i couldn't even imagine feeling this bad before this week.

also, an internet forum that i haven't looked at since january has just wished me a happy birthday. no wonder it's called the internet's friendliest audio board! oh, what love!

No comments: