Tuesday, August 30, 2005

fun idea from tavie, though when i did it, most weren't very interesting. except for these:

Can you give me some advice?
Goran Bregovic dance music from the Black Cat White Cat soundtrack. apparently i should be dancing my cares away.

What do you think happiness is?
string quartet version of Radiohead's "You and Whose Army?". very pretty. very soothing. very melancholy. possibly happy.

How can I make myself happy?
"Old Museum of Berlin 5" -- from a collection of ambiant sound recordings from around the world. and it just happened to be Berlin. and it just happened to be a museum. and it just happened to be sounds, instead of music (every other "answer" was). even winamp is telling me i should go back to europe.

and if i didn't actually take "doing a good job" seriously, i would.

No comments: