Thursday, July 29, 2004

matt's a dirty whore, but i'm a cheap whore, only worth a $0.75 US phonecall. hey, that's, like, a million dollars canadian, so i'm not complaining.

i've been invited to someone's house for dinner. they live in white rock, right on the ocean. he told me i should come by and his wife'll make dinner and that if i knock on the door and no one answers, just hop the fence, because everyone else does. i don't know what his name is. he's just an older guy (self-proclaimed gypsy) who started talking to me 6 stops before my bus stop. he had to take the bus from maple ridge back to white rock because his ride home fell through. but right before i got off he drew me the map and gave me his phone number, told me i should come by next month.

most people wouldn't do anything about it. i'm sorely tempted to call the number and invite meself (and a friend) over sometime. that's what random conversations with strangers are for - to end up doing something you prolly wouldn't otherwise. and, hey, free food!

No comments: