Monday, May 19, 2003

i'm feeling incredibly frustrated at the moment.

my mother says not to leave prague until i'm ready to, and then calls and says forlornly that i really should be there with her, that it's lovely and i'd enjoy it so much, that i really should come as soon as possible. when i've already scheduled out my time here and i really do think leaving wednesday night's the best. even though i feel bad that she's out here as well...it's just all a matter of timing. and timing sucks.

i want to talk to the one person who's not replying to me right now. and it's damn difficult not to try again, if my messages are already being ignored, if that is indeed the case. don't want to bug them if they don't want to talk to me, and maybe it's best not to talk right now anyways. but at the same time, i want to talk to them!! i just wish i could figure out if it was better to let things lie for now and hope things can be dealt with later (because it's not like anything's changing for me before then..), or whether to keep trying right now. and i wish people could see what i meant a little easier. because i'm tired of not being understood when i'm trying to explain things as best i can.

and worst of all, my hands feel insanely dry and i have no lotion for them right now. TRAGIC.

No comments: